Register today for the Investor Success Method Online Program
Two time options available:
Mondays from 6:00 - 8:30 beginning 2/24/20 OR Fridays from 12:30 - 3:00 p.m. beginning 2/28/20
Register here: https://lifetree-plan-for-success.newzenler.com/courses/the-investor-success-way
Do you struggle with...
- feeling stressed from uncertainty about whether you're heading in the right direction with your real estate investments?
- being productive in your business and life?
- feeling like you can't take action due to lack of resources?
- staying focused and on track with your goals?
- not having clear goals?
- starting with good intentions that fall to the wayside over time?
This Program provides clear steps to help you and your colleagues follow through on your plans and establish a method for ongoing accountability to keep you on track so that you can
- get out of the rat race
Overcome all-too-common obstacles and distractions that can prevent you from reaching your real estate investment goals. Achieve concrete outcomes by implementing the proven mastermind method to stay on track.
The Method includes weekly online 2.5 hour meetings, tools and lessons, private facebook group to share ideas with colleagues between meetings, and individualized hotseat time in a safe environment to share and receive mastermind input for your goals. And there will be laughter. Did we mention the importance of laughter?
The Investor Success Method includes six online, face to face Zoom meeting sessions, each last 2.5. Topics include how to:
1. rid yourself once and for all of self-limiting beliefs that hold you back. Harness the power of your positive underlying beliefs so you can take action to move forward.
2. identify and understand your "why." Knowing your purpose for the visions you've created provides you with a compass to keep you on track and a north star as a reliable point of reference when too many shiny objects appear.
3. clearly compose your top priorities, design specific and clear goals and a plan to achieve them.
4. share and tweak your plans in a safe and supportive environment to get insight, brainstorming and a little love from your fellow colleagues. You'll find a great community of support and a sounding board that provides new ideas while helping you discover the ones that were already inside you.
5. create and run your own mastermind group, and learn first-hand how it works through this six week program.
Napoleon Hill said it best: "No two minds ever come together without a third invisible force, which may be likened to a "third mind." When a group of individual minds are coordinated and function in harmony, the increased energy created through that alliance becomes available to every individual in the group."